This week, we'll look back briefly on the women in the book of Joshua who asked for more...daughters and sisters, they were not afraid to ask. I love these role models!
Be encouraged,
Becky
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the focus on asking and reminding.
ReplyDeleteWe can pray God's word back to Him, or share it with others reminding of His promises to us.
And then if we know His Word, our asking can be lined up with His will.
Becky, you know we'll be asking Him to bless your radio show! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Btw, I've been woo hooing in my Bible Study small group lately....I think they're wondering where is she getting that from????:-)
Funny, but the daughter asking for the springs struck me too. I know that God hears our prayers, I do, but maybe, he wants us to keep asking.
ReplyDeleteAmazing how God works. I listened to the call this morning after reading Judges 1:1-2:9 and the accound of Caleb's daughter asked for the springs. In my Bible I marked the Joshua 15 passage when I read it in 2009 so now I am curious what I wrote in my journal that day. Am going to have to go back and look and see how God spoke to me a couple of years ago through that verse. It amazes me how God's word never changes and it speaks to us no matter how often we read it. I am doing a study on prayer in my Bible study group. It is very interesting to learn all the different forms of prayer and how God waits for us to pray and how he love our adoration. Thanks Becky and you will be in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed Easter Sunday all.....
ReplyDeleteCompleted another 7/7 on Friday.
ReplyDeleteThank you Lord!
Week 16: 7 of 7 and 112 of 112
ReplyDeleteQuiet time is a commitment I am excited about and am keeping. Posting is one for which I still struggle.
Listening to the message I am encouraged! Very blessed, admittedly I often neglect to ask the Lord to help me.
My prayers always include requests for others, but seldom for myself. Putting myself in the picutre will make my prayers more personal.
Have a great spring!