Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Twenty-five more Psalms that describe the living, loving God!

O Lord,

Your faithfulness continues forever!
You search for companions,
You hear my plea.
You heal my disease.
How great you are!

You test my character,
You have redeemed me.

I will speak out.
I will publicly praise you.
I give you thanks.

I will be refreshed,
I grow in wisdom,
I delight in You!

I bless your name.
I tremble before You.
I trust you Lord,
I love you Lord.

I will praise you.
I will not fear.
Lord You are mine!

I cry; You hear.
I will not stumble.
I will seek you.
I look to You.

I am now free,
I trust in You!

Be encouraged,

Becky

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Becky. I transferred my list from my bible to my prayer notebook on a plane ride to my mothers house it was the exact restoration I needed. I guess I had missed some days so needed to read a few Psalms, I found myself reading some over and over. I am challenged while I am there, this morning I felt almost as if I was coming down with the flu I considered sending a text to a friend to pray for me but instead I wrote a prayer asking God to please lift this cloud of oppression I was experiencing. The strangest thing happened: God lifted the cloud instantly. I could feel a wind sweep through my body with fresh air filling my soul.
    Scripture reading Revelation 5:13 " Blessing and honor and glory and power belong to the one sitting on the throne and to the Lamb forever and ever" Doesn't that say it all Praise God for he is Worthy.
    As some of you know, my brothers who take care of my mom don't always get along so my prayer has been that they would have peace.
    I had to share with my brother this mornings scripture and how I pray for him. Psalm 133:1 "How wonderful and pleasant it is when brothers live together in harmony!'
    I love the Lord for he heard my prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You oh Lord are good.
    You are just.
    You hear my prayers.

    You Renew!
    You set firm boundaries.
    You perform wonderful deeds.
    You are powerful.

    You satisfy the thirsty.
    You are exalted.
    You stand beside the needy.
    You are the protector.

    Your righteousness never fails.
    Your light shines.
    You are enthroned on high.
    You direct the earth.

    You are Blessing.
    You bend down to listen.
    You are faithful.

    You are FOREVER.
    You are life.
    You are peace.
    You are protective shade.

    You are Judge.
    You are merciful.

    You are the creator.
    You surround your people.

    Amen Alleluia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm taking an online holiday blog study. The author wanted to know if we had an accountability partner as we read the Bible daily. I was so thankful for this group, fulfilling that capacity!

    7/7
    still working on Psalms

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord,
    You are justice and love. You never change.
    You are good!
    How great though are!

    The creator of all!
    How great thou are!

    Your plans will succeed.
    You have a plan.
    You deserve thanks and praise.
    You are patient.

    You shower us with unfailing love.
    Your faithful love endures forever.
    You do mighty things.
    You stand beside the needy.
    You are my protector.

    Glory and majesty are yours.
    You bless the godly.
    You are high above the nations.
    Earth trembles at your presence.

    Give God the glory.
    I prayed; you heard.
    You love with unfailing love.
    You are for me.
    My God, I will exalt you.

    Obeying you brings joy.
    Open my eyes.
    Teach me your decrees.
    Your unfailing love comforts me.
    Your word stands firm.
    Laws are my treasurer.
    Your word is hope.
    You are near.
    I love your Word. (Reveals Jesus).

    You answer my prayers.
    You watch over me.
    Jerusalem, the city of God.
    I lift my eyes to the Lord.
    You surround your people.

    Amen

    7/7
    Blessing on your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMEN reading your psalms Lorraine blessed me this evening Thank You. I prayed, you heard. You are for me.
    What great reminders.
    God does hear our prayers, he hears our cries and knows our hearts. When we are at our lowest, he lifts us up. Alleluia Praise God

    I am a social creature, love having people over, making everything look pretty and taste fabulous. My husband is quite the opposite. God knowing my heart has blessed us with 2 sets of in laws that we love being with. So today, I invited my daughter's in laws over,(my husband loves being with them.) I got out all the fancy stuff, cut flowers from my garden and made a simple but delicious meal. If I had asked if we could invite neighbors or friends over he would have said oh I don't feel like having anyone over.

    After reading Lorraine's psalm I saw how God had my best interest at heart. He gave me a big extended family that satisfies my desire to entertain and be social. He hears my prayers and all is well.

    ReplyDelete