Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rahab...

Rahab was...

* a prostitute in Jericho,
* a bold negotiator,
* a redeemer for her family,
* a strong leader (fearless, too)!

God used HER to save the Israelites.

Do you know who is in her lineage?
What do you think happened to take her from sin to safety?

Let's "discuss" on the call or post your thoughts before or after the call!

Be encouraged,

Becky

3 comments:

  1. Always a reminder that we should share the Good news with everyone because we never know who will come to faith, and how God will use them.
    Another week of 7/7.
    Have a blessed weekend all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rahab was spared by God because of her faith. The day the spies knocked on her door her life radically changed. She feared God enough to realize that he was the "God in Heaven above and on earth beneath." Our fears will drive us closer to God. Rahab married and became the great-great grandmother of King David and one of the ancestors of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted my answer before listening to the call, I can't believe I figured it out...

    ReplyDelete