Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Romans Road

This week I was reminded by reading the first few chapters of the book of Romans of 4 verses that are often used in sharing the Gospel with seekers or unbelievers.  If you've never read or used them in the context of having a "plan" for sharing God's Word, please discover Roman's Road (I will debrief on the call):

Romans 3:23
Romans 5:8
Romans 6:23
Romans 10:9-10

I also particularly loved Romans 5:5b this week--it is a GREAT memory scripture, especially if you are struggling to know God's love: "For we know how dearly God loves us because He has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with His love."

Be encouraged,

Becky

5 comments:

  1. I heard this years ago, and never really took time to write it down or mark it.
    Wonderful idea.
    Going to have to get busy on the Psalms now as well.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are all having a blessed weekend.
    7/7 again this week.
    Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned this years ago also. However, I have never used it. I have thought many times how to use it and there have been years as I have read through the book of Romans I have thought about the Roman Road. I am going to mark it in my Bible and pray that God will use me as I go on vacation this work and am surrounded by unbelieving family.
    I ask you will keep me and my family in your prayers as we travel to visit family. I always feel under attack when we visit by the evil one.
    7/7 again this week.
    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorraine, may God bless you on your trip, keep you safe, keep opposition away and greatly use you with your family.
    Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the prayer Laura.

    ReplyDelete