Though the book of Numbers is just that--a lot of numerical details--there is a beautiful blessing tuck in this week's reading (Numbers 6:24-26):
May the Lord bless you and protect you.
May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you.
May the Lord show you His favor and give you His peace.
Be encouraged,
Becky
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Somehow I totally missed this blessing in this week's reading, but I know it is there. My Pastor in my home church ended every worship with this blessing and I have prayed this over my husband for years. I wish I had remembered this when I was with my father on his last day. What a wonderful blessing it would have been to pray over him. I will be adding this to my memorization cards this month. Thank you Becky
ReplyDeleteIt's also interesting to hear it and see it in a different translation, which is why I missed it.
ReplyDeleteLorraine, thinking about you and your family.
Everyone else, hope you are ok?!
7/7
Laura.