I don't know about you, but I "keep praying..."
Psalm 69 (by David) reads...
(v 13-14) But I keep praying to you Lord, hoping this time you'll show me favor. In your unfailing love, O God, answer my prayer with your sure salvation. Rescue me from the mud; don't let me sink any deeper!
As you continue to read the entire psalm, it is such a COMFORT. It gives SUCH HOPE! Please be sure to read it aloud and soak it in!
Be encouraged,
Becky
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Should be on the call unless I get tied up with my Mom at the doctor's office. Planning to be home, but you never know about these things.
ReplyDeleteSunday I got a call from someone who needed immediate prayer for a situation that was unfolding and would need prayer everyday starting Monday. The daily reading gave me words for the prayer and encouragement to those affected. God would go before them. He would be with them fighting the battle.
ReplyDeleteToday, while Becky was praying, I inserted this person's name. Not only were we praying to almighty God we were giving HOPE and COMFORT to the people we are praying for.
Very powerful!! Thanks Becky!!
Powerful Psalm this week!
ReplyDeleteAnother 7/7 except I read the wrong verses on the wrong day.
Guess I need a calendar so I know what day it is!
Have a blessed Palm Sunday weekend.
Laura.
Wow! I just listened to the call this morning. I wish I had listended to it Thursday night. I have mentioned in other posts the situation with a new Veterinary clinic in town and not "playing" fair. Thursday this became worse and we felt the full force of Satan at work. (Side note: my boss is Christian so it is easy to have God talk to help us through.) My husband made statement Friday that he had never seen me so low. However, God is amazing and a few things happened on Friday to give us hope and they were things that only God could have done. Then this morning I listen to Becky's prayer. I am going to print out Psalm 69 and take it to work tomorrow. What a great Psalm to have posted to give us hope.
ReplyDeleteAlso, a song of praise to our wonderful God. My oldest daughter is looking forward to going to Church on Easter Sunday. Thank you for all your prayers for her. I am encouraged. Have a blessed Sunday.
Lorraine, just awesome about your daughter.
ReplyDeleteYou'll have a wonderful Easter.