Oh Lord,
Your breath reaches me.
You search my soul.
You speak in parables,
You meet my needs.
You turn to me,
You fill me up.
You preside over all.
You are not silent.
You are my home.
You will restore me.
You bend down mercifully.
Who is like you?
You hear my cries,
Your love is forever.
You give me understanding.
You are my refuge.
Your kindness thrills me.
Your throne is eternal.
Your fortress hides me.
I kneel before you;
You do amazing things!
Your righteousness is visible.
You alone give victory.
You alone are holy.
Your faithfulness continues forever.
You search for companions!
You rule over everything.
How great you are!!!!!
Be encouraged!
Becky
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Becky, you did this so nice.
ReplyDeleteI dont know why I didnt think to write it in my Bible or even on the template you gave us.
Need to get cracking on this one.
Thank you for sharing the blessing.
Laura.
When I first began this exercise I wrote it on a list in my binder. At the end of 25 I would see many holes. This last 25 I have written directly into my bible and have found they have become more of my prayer life. I find myself, when on my knees, at the end of the day I begin quite innocently with the theme of the psalm for that morning. "You are powerful, You alone are God, You are trustworthy, You restore my soul, etc" Will write my list later when my house guests are gone.
ReplyDeleteOh Lord,
ReplyDeleteYou will break the wicked.
You are Awesome one.
My help in trouble.
You know my needs.
You are my Redeemer.
You are our warrior.
God of our salvation!
Make your face shine down on us.
Sing to the Lord.
Ruler of the world.
The supreme One.
Cares for his sparrows.
Righteousness and peace, truth.
Help and comfort me.
Jerusalem, City of God.
You hear my cry.
Powerful is your arm.
Unfailing love and truth.
Where is you unfailing love?
You know our secret sins.
You are my God.
No evil in You.
The world stands firm.
You renew my hope!
Rock of my salvation!
You are coming!
You are the King.
Sing to the Lord.
Lover of justice.
You are good!
Amen
7/7
Have a blessed weekend.
You are our foundation
ReplyDeleteYou are glorious.
Your ways are Holy.
You instruct us.
God of our Salvation.
God of Heaven's Armies.
You are our strength.
You judge the earth.
You are most high.
You are our gate keeper.
You smile righteousness.
You alone are God.
You are glorious.
You are my salvation.
You are faithful.
You are timeless.
You are my shelter.
The Lord is Just!
You are everlasting.
You support me.
You are glorious and strong.
You are worthy of praise.
You are supreme.
You do wonderful deeds.
Mighty King Lover of Justice.
You, oh Lord are good.
Ps 26 to 37
ReplyDeleteI will Praise the Lord
I will Wait for the Lord
I will give thanks to the Lord
I will ascribe glory to the Lord
He will turn Wailing to Dancing
He will Preserve the Faithful
He will Protect me from Trouble
He will be my Help and Shield
I will Extol Him at all Times
I will speak of His righteousness
He will give drink from the river of delights
He gives the Desires of my Heart.
Thank you so much for posting everyone. Assignments cause us to grow and think and follow-through, yes!?
ReplyDeleteYes.
ReplyDeleteOh, and 7/7....
Thank you Becky. I really enjoy this assignment.
ReplyDeleteBlessing on your week everyone!
This is a great assignment, and I have truly loved reading everyone's posts. Unfortunately, I've been plagued with computer problems and some other frustrations and have not been able to contribute very much for the last couple of weeks. I'll be back soon.
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile, I wish everyone many blessings. Thank you, Becky, for inspiring us and guiding us through this journey.